Fan Safety Guidelines
The well-being of our guests and staff is our top priority. We have implented health and safety protocols based on current public health recommendations, including those set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other public health agencies, which continue to evolve as new information becomes available. Please read the following information carefully before attending any event at Yuengling Center.
Additionally, fans are subject to guidelines of individual events at the Yuengling Center as communicated.
How We Play It Safe
Sanitizing Stations & Processes: Hand sanitizer dispensers have been installed throughout Yuengling Center and can be found throughout the concourse and at entrances for use. Our team is focused on providing a clean and safe environment for all guests. Electrostatic sprayers are used on a regular basis to sanitize surfaces in the facility.
Digital Tickets: Tickets are digital and available on guests’ mobile devices.
- Tickets purchased for USF games can be managed by downloading the South Florida Bulls mobile app from your phone’s app store.
- Tickets purchased for Yuengling Center events will be available through the Ticketmaster mobile app.
How You Play It Safe
Hand Hygiene: The frequent washing and sanitization of your hands can help to keep you healthy and reduce the spread of germs.
Face Coverings: We recommend you follow applicable guidance from the US Centers for Disease Control and the State of Florida Department of Health concerning masking recommendations.
Stay Home If You Feel Bad: If you’re not feeling well or have come into close contact with someone who has tested positive for the COVID-19 virus, please plan to stay home.
Follow All Guidelines: For the safety of our fans and employees, you must follow all Arena policies, including health and safety policies, and posted instructions while in the Arena and on Arena Grounds. For the latest information please visit www.cdc.gov and www.floridahealth.gov.
Concert/Event Specific Fan Safety Requirements
Bag Policy: The bag policy will be determined on a show-by-show basis. Please visit the event page of the show you are attending to find out if bags are permitted.
- Personal bags that are smaller than 12x12x12" will be permitted inside Yuengling Center, while large bags, backpacks, wrapped packages, etc. will not be permitted inside the venue and should be taken back to the guest’s vehicle. Parenting and Medical Bags will be permitted.
Face Covering Policy: Please note that an individual show may require that face coverings be worn during the show. Please visit the event page of the show you are attending to find out if a face covering will be required to be worn during the show.
Guest Assumption Of Risk
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing. I further acknowledge that the Yuengling Center has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I further acknowledge that the Yuengling Center cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/COVID-19 while attending an event at the Yuengling Center (an “Event”). I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 at an Event may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Yuengling Center staff, contractors, and people in attendance at the Events. I acknowledge that by virtue of my attendance at an Event, I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending and Event.
Further, at each Event, I shall attest that:
- I am not experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4⁰F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the CDC) and have not experienced such symptoms in the last 24 hours.
- I, nor anyone I live with or have close contact with have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 48 hours.
- I have not been contacted by a local public health authority within the last 14 days due to having had a close contact with an individual infected with COVID-19.
- I have not been directed to quarantine by a physician or local public health authority.
- I have not tested positive for, or been diagnosed with, COVID-19 within the last 10 days and/or have not received clearance from a physician to discontinue isolation.
I hereby release and agree to hold Tampa Bay Entertainment Properties, LLC, VSG Enterprises LLC, the Yuengling Center, The University of South Florida Board of Trustees, Sun Dome, Inc., the Event promoters, sponsors, operators, contractors, agencies, advertisers, and/or vendors, and each of their affiliated companies, and any of the respective present and future parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, members, officers, directors, employees, stakeholders, shareholders, agents, insurers, representatives, successors and assigns of each of the foregoing entities and persons (collectively, the “Group”) harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs (including any attorneys’ fees), expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the Yuengling Center, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with my attendance at an Event. I understand that this release discharges the Group from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the Group with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from the Group.