- Apr 4/ Tue 7:00 PM Buy Tickets
- Apr 5/ Wed 7:00 PM Buy Tickets
The Thorn tells the epic story of God’s love for the world and the spiritual battle for all humanity. Often described as cirque meets the passion of Jesus, The Thorn combines dance, martial arts, aerial acrobatics, and emotionally powerful performances, witnessed live by 1M+ people for 25 years. The Thorn will engage audiences in the ultimate story of love, sacrifice, and redemption like never before.
Q&A from The Thorn
"How long is the show?
The show runs 2 hours and 30 minutes including an intermission.
Is the show appropriate for children?
Over 12, absolutely. The show was originally designed for teenagers so is appropriate for anyone 12 and over. Over the years, we have worked to make the show more family-friendly as our audience has evolved to include younger children and families. The show is loud, has graphic content (specifically the crucifixion), and is an intense subject. That said, we have countless younger attendees that have an amazing experience, ages 6 and up. If you are planning on bringing children, the potentially questionable portion of the show is the 30 minutes after intermission. The first hour and the last 30 minutes are all-ages appropriate..
Is there an Intermission?
Yes, about one hour into the show, there is a 15 minute intermission."
Prohibited Items + Camera Policy
To help ensure your safety, Yuengling Center has strict security measures designed to help all guests have a safe and enjoyable experience while attending an event at Yuengling Center. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Your Safety is always our first concern.
The Following items are not permitted at Yuengling Center Events:
- Cameras meeting designated event standards will be permitted
- Weapons of any kind
- Sworn local, state, and federal law enforcement officers attending nonticketed university events (e.g. Commencement) who are within their jurisdiction and who are authorized by their respective agency to carry a firearm while off-duty, may enter the Yuengling Center with a concealed firearm upon presenting their badge and identification card to authorized security personnel
- Pepper Spray or Mace
- Wallet chains
- Cans, Bottles and Glass
- Long Chains/Sharp Spikes
- Large Bags
- Laser Pointers
- Food, Drinks & Alcohol
- Air Horns/Noise Makers
- Offensive Banners/Posters
- Sticks or Poles of any kind
- Controlled Substances
- Chairs, folding chairs or any other type of individual chair for use
- Wrapped gifts
Check out our in-arena dining options!