The Pale Tourist
The Pale Tourist
- Dec 31/ Tue 7:00 PM Buy Tickets
Jim Gaffigan, a three-time Grammy-nominated comedian, actor, writer, producer, two-time New York Times best-selling author, top-touring performer and multi-platinum-selling father of five is performing on New Year’s Eve at the Yuengling Center. Known around the world for his unique brand of humor, usually revolving around fatherhood and observations on life, Gaffigan’s extensive tour will also visit cities in Turkey, Germany, Canada, Greece and others.
For a full list of tour dates, visit www.jimgaffigan.com/tour-dates.
2018 was Gaffigan’s biggest year to date with an astonishing 13 films released or slated to start production, hitting almost every genre including comedy, drama, thriller, fantasy and animated features. He most recently voiced the role of Abraham Van Helsing in Sony Picture Animation’s Hotel Transylvania 3, opposite Adam Sandler, Selena Gomez, Kevin James, Steve Buscemi and Kathryn Hahn. Gaffigan is currently in production for Amazon Studio’sTroupe Zero opposite Allison Janney and Viola Davis. He is also currently in production on the crime thriller, Gut Instinct, opposite Josh Hartnett. Gaffigan’s upcoming starring roles include the thriller American Dreamer and the comedy, You Can Choose Your Family. He will also be seen opposite Alec Baldwin and Salma Hayek in the comedy, Drunk Parents.
Prohibited Items + Camera Policy
To help ensure your safety, Yuengling Center has strict security measures designed to help all guests have a safe and enjoyable experience while attending an event at Yuengling Center. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Your Safety is always our first concern.
The Following items are not permitted at Yuengling Center Events:
- Cameras meeting designated event standards will be permitted
- Weapons of any kind
- Sworn local, state, and federal law enforcement officers attending nonticketed university events (e.g. Commencement) who are within their jurisdiction and who are authorized by their respective agency to carry a firearm while off-duty, may enter the Yuengling Center with a concealed firearm upon presenting their badge and identification card to authorized security personnel
- Pepper Spray or Mace
- Wallet chains
- Cans, Bottles and Glass
- Long Chains/Sharp Spikes
- Large Bags
- Laser Pointers
- Food, Drinks & Alcohol
- Air Horns/Noise Makers
- Offensive Banners/Posters
- Sticks or Poles of any kind
- Controlled Substances
- Chairs, folding chairs or any other type of individual chair for use
- Wrapped gifts
Checkout our in-arena dining options!