The ASCEND Tour
The ASCEND Tour
- Oct 19/ Sat 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
Continuing a landmark 2019 highlighted by one milestone after another, Denver-based artist Nick Miller—known professionally as ILLENIUM—will release his third full-length studio album, ASCEND, on August 16 via Astralwerks. A digital pre-orderis available on ILLENIUM.com.
In tandem with the announcement of new music, he also reveals the details for his biggest North American headline run to date, The ASCEND Tour. Produced by AEG Presents, the arena jaunt will play to well over 250,000 fans in 30 cities as he canvases the country for his largest audiences ever. The tour comes to Tampa’s Yuengling Center on Saturday, October 19 at 8:00 PM.
ASCEND represents a wide scope of ILLENIUM’s expansive, entrancing, and engaging vision. Once again, he elevates his signature sound with majestic melodies, intriguing instrumentation, and genre-defying songcraft. He introduced this chapter by way of the latest single “Good Things Fall Apart” with Jon Bellion. Straight out of the gate, it blasted off with stratospheric success. During its first week at radio, it became “#1 Most Added at Alternative.” Additionally, it debuted at #13 on the Billboard Dance chart. To date, total streams have surpassed 22 million and counting. Attracting acclaim, Billboard dubbed it, “a happy slice of emo-inspired with a side of radio pop.”
Prohibited Items + Camera Policy
To help ensure your safety, Yuengling Center has strict security measures designed to help all guests have a safe and enjoyable experience while attending an event at Yuengling Center. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Your Safety is always our first concern.
The Following items are not permitted at Yuengling Center Events:
- Cameras meeting designated event standards will be permitted
- Weapons of any kind
- Sworn local, state, and federal law enforcement officers attending nonticketed university events (e.g. Commencement) who are within their jurisdiction and who are authorized by their respective agency to carry a firearm while off-duty, may enter the Yuengling Center with a concealed firearm upon presenting their badge and identification card to authorized security personnel
- Pepper Spray or Mace
- Wallet chains
- Cans, Bottles and Glass
- Long Chains/Sharp Spikes
- Large Bags
- Laser Pointers
- Food, Drinks & Alcohol
- Air Horns/Noise Makers
- Offensive Banners/Posters
- Sticks or Poles of any kind
- Controlled Substances
- Chairs, folding chairs or any other type of individual chair for use
- Wrapped gifts
Checkout our in-arena dining options!