- Oct 5/ Tue 7:00 PM Buy Tickets
Dr. Jeremiah shares how in a world that is constantly changing, you can rest assured that that the news is always good for the people of God. “We need to take advantage of every opportunity to gather together and be encouraged by the Word of God.” This is the foundation of Dr. Jeremiah’s message throughout this tour. But he won’t stop there. He’ll dig deeper and ask attendees to do the same as he has an honest conversation about some critical issues facing our culture and asks the questions “What does all this mean?” and “Where do we go from here?”
This event will include a night of dynamic worship led by The Voice contestant Michael Sanchez, life-changing teaching by renowned Bible teacher and New York Times bestselling author, Dr. David Jeremiah, and the opportunity to secure exclusive resources and merchandise from the same team that created Agents of Apocalypse, OVERCOMER and Living in the Age of Signs.
“There is an urgency in our chaotic world today to find the peace that only Christ can give,” says Dr. Jeremiah. These special events are a great opportunity to share that message with those in your community and around the world.
Prohibited Items + Camera Policy
To help ensure your safety, Yuengling Center has strict security measures designed to help all guests have a safe and enjoyable experience while attending an event at Yuengling Center. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Your Safety is always our first concern.
The Following items are not permitted at Yuengling Center Events:
- Cameras meeting designated event standards will be permitted
- Weapons of any kind
- Sworn local, state, and federal law enforcement officers attending nonticketed university events (e.g. Commencement) who are within their jurisdiction and who are authorized by their respective agency to carry a firearm while off-duty, may enter the Yuengling Center with a concealed firearm upon presenting their badge and identification card to authorized security personnel
- Pepper Spray or Mace
- Wallet chains
- Cans, Bottles and Glass
- Long Chains/Sharp Spikes
- Large Bags
- Laser Pointers
- Food, Drinks & Alcohol
- Air Horns/Noise Makers
- Offensive Banners/Posters
- Sticks or Poles of any kind
- Controlled Substances
- Chairs, folding chairs or any other type of individual chair for use
- Wrapped gifts
Checkout our in-arena dining options!