Metal Crushes All Tour
Metal Crushes All Tour
- May 18/ Sat 6:30 PM Buy Tickets
Following their summer run crisscrossing the continent with their metal comrades in Ghost, Swedish heavy metal icons AMON AMARTH will return to U.S. and Canadian stages this spring on the Metal Crushes All Tour 2024 produced by Live Nation; the band’s biggest North American tour to date.
Support will be provided by special guests Cannibal Corpse along with Obituary and Frozen Soul making for a must-see heavy metal event of the year.
AMON AMARTH continues to tour in support of their critically adored The Great Heathen Army full-length. Recorded with esteemed studio guru Andy Sneap and released in 2022, the record represents another bold leap forward for the band, as their trademark sound undergoes yet another skillful, evolutionary overhaul, both lyrically and musically. From the noisily rabble-rousing “Find A Way Or Make One” and the pummeling, pugilistic “Get In The Ring” to the cinematic squall of the title track, The Great Heathen Army encapsulates the essence of this legendary band, while still allowing acres of space for new ideas.
Prohibited Items + Camera Policy
To help ensure your safety, Yuengling Center has strict security measures designed to help all guests have a safe and enjoyable experience while attending an event at Yuengling Center. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Your Safety is always our first concern.
The Following items are not permitted at Yuengling Center Events:
- Cameras meeting designated event standards will be permitted
- Weapons of any kind
- Sworn local, state, and federal law enforcement officers attending nonticketed university events (e.g. Commencement) who are within their jurisdiction and who are authorized by their respective agency to carry a firearm while off-duty, may enter the Yuengling Center with a concealed firearm upon presenting their badge and identification card to authorized security personnel
- Pepper Spray or Mace
- Wallet chains
- Cans, Bottles and Glass
- Long Chains/Sharp Spikes
- Large Bags
- Laser Pointers
- Food, Drinks & Alcohol
- Air Horns/Noise Makers
- Offensive Banners/Posters
- Sticks or Poles of any kind
- Controlled Substances
- Chairs, folding chairs or any other type of individual chair for use
- Wrapped gifts
Check out our in-arena dining options!